It has been nearly three months since Schryse Williams and I launched this site. We had a well-researched and buttoned-up strategy for how our first 90 days would unfold.
Boy, were we wrong.
The market has shown us something we hadn’t even considered. The fact that everyone can use a great-tasting healthy meal – not just people living with a health condition.
Everyone can use a little help in their quest to be healthier and it starts with eating healthier meals – consistently.
Over the last few weeks we’ve had the pleasure of meeting several of our customers and people interested in our meals. They are men and women looking to replace a bad habit or lighten their daily food-preparation task. A lot of our customers are packing eat and LIVE meals for a healthy and convenient lunch at the office. And some of our customers with busy lifestyles are preparing eat and live meals as a quick and healthy dinner. It makes sense. The meals are pre-portioned, fully cooked and in your freezer. Why didn’t we think of that?
People have told us the meals are great because:
1. “I can still eat healthy today even though I didn’t have a chance to go to the grocery store.”
2. “My husband is traveling and I don’t feel like cooking for just me.”
3. “I am traveling and I don’t want my spouse to eat junk food while I’m gone.”
4. “It’s less sodium then a Lean Cuisine.”
5. “This is a perfect fit with my weight loss program.”
As we close out or first 90 days we are energized with possibilities. While we started with a great vision for eat and LIVE, our growing community has opened our eyes to a wider base of people in need of healthier options.
What an awesome learning experience.